Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fantastic News!

Jason and I have both found jobs! Yeah! Jason got a job that he started last week at one of the transmission/automotive shops that he seems to really enjoy thus far and is excited to be able to get to learn more in debt about transmissions.
I have found a job working for Quiznos as the Restaurant General Manager. It will require a lot of hours to be put in. However, I think that since I am the manager I will pretty much be able to dictate when I work and have a little bit more flexibility to be able to do stuff with my little family. The only part I am not really looking forward to that isn't really too bad is going to Texas for my training for three weeks. I am excited to go to Texas; however, I am nervous because I will be away from JJ for three weeks and I have never been away from him for more than a few hours.
After Jason and I get situated with our new jobs then we will hopefully be looking for a house to rent.
Other than that there is not a whole lot of other stuff going on except for way too much drama in the household mostly caused by one person in particular. This person does not think that they cause so much headaches for everyone and when this person is around it seems as though no one else can talk because this person never shuts their mouth.
Okay I am done with my little rant for now. :0)
I will definitely keep up with my blog and the progress of my training while I am in Texas.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Thats awesome... I know you both have been waiting for a long long time... But now things seem to be falling into place... Just think, the time will go by fast and you will talk to JJ every day and we now have the blog for him to send you messages. I will type what he says, and see if you can make sense and then I will paraphrase it, lol... You are SOOOOOO right about the drama and someone with a big mouth...I always thought I talked alot, but now i am rethinking that. Love ya and have fun on this adventure you both are on...