Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Latest Ross News




Wow! It has been a really long time since I have even visited my blog. There has been a lot of changes in our household since the last time I wrote anything. JJ is now 2 years and 5 months old and we have started the fun and ever so exciting task of potty training. I do think that we are progressing nicely with the whole potty training bit. He is saying several words now but his favorite seems to be truck and wheel. Do I see a future mechanic on my hands or what? If JJ finds any of daddys or Grandpa's tools laying around the house he will pick them up and will try to find something to use that tool with to either take something apart or put something together. We are now in the process of moving back to Utah from North Carolina to be closer to family. I started working again after not having worked for two years and I really do love my job. Jason is still in North Carolina waiting for our house to sale so that he can come join us here in Utah. We have been saying lots of prayers for a sale. I have included some new pictures of JJ so everyone can see how much he is growing.

No comments: