Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

VBS this week

JJ and I have been attending VBS all this week. The kids are so cute. I am helping with the first graders and JJ gets to go play in the nursery with the other little ones. The theme this year for VBS is boomerang express- it all comes back to Jesus. I think that it is awesome being able to see the children learn about Jesus. I remember when I was in elementary school and got to attend VBS how much fun it was. I just hope that the children will learn a lot about Jesus and how much Jesus and God loves us.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

I know JJ just seems to light up when he is playing with other kids and they say that he is so well behaved. Let me know how it all goes. Love ya and BTW, i am home now and you can call me when you get home tonight, which I am sure you will anyhow.